The final week of my road trip consisted of this:
• Just doing normal Pennsylvania stuff... like rambling around on the quad, looking for groundhogs to shoot.
• Pulled into DC for the weekend and saw some of the major sites again.
• A look back at another epic Grand Canyon shot.
• Our host, Dr. Stephen Smiley.
• U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial (Iwo Jima)
• Tourist central. Good thing I was with a local.
• The Roam Hawai'i girls met up with us as they wrapped up their cross country adventure.
• Seattle was my last stop before heading home. Coffee and a nap in the park at Green Lake with the newly wedded Mr. and Mrs. Nick Smiley.